At Fontanas we aim to provide the highest quality food to our customers.See what our customers say
- We only use the best quality Icelandic cod and haddock, that is skinned, boned and frozen at sea within 2 hours of being caught ensuring its freshness
- As a local business, we only use local suppliers whenever possible.
- We fry in vegetable oil which is filtered on a daily basis.
- We always use the best quality Lincolnshire potatoes, such as Agria and Maris Piper, or Spanish potatoes when in season.
- We were the first local fish and chip shop to use cardboard boxes to ensure the quality of the food is kept at its best.
- Our boxes and paper bags are environmentally friendly and can be recycled.
Stop off on our trips to Scotland from Hampshire. Great fish and chips, very good value for the amount but too much for us older persons, could do with a smaller meal for us. Staff really plesent. Well done.
Huge portions; massive fish; great chips. Very busy usually; parking a bit dodgy in side street (in the daytime; double yellows).. or park across the street in big car park.
Found this little gem through Google whilst travelling back from Scotland to Cambridgeshire. Never seen a pattie before and can highly recommend the cheese and onion version. Chips to die for and friendly staff. As a southerner, I'm not sure about Gravy on Chips though!. Thanks Fontana x
Outstanding food and staff, came in today after the refurbishment to the usual warm friendly welcoming, food was top notch as always.